- We are looking for someone to join our team who is a WordPress expert. This basically means joining the other developers on the project and managing the tasks assigned to you relating to WP, PHP, and various plugins. Most of our sites are either Elementor or ACF or both, and we often build custom elements using shortcodes to add additional functionality. We’re looking for someone easy-going, easy to work with, with a very high-quality code output.
A general breakdown of this role is:
- Someone who can build full pages or sites
- Someone who can jump into an existing site and troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Someone who can be responsible for launching a site including a launch checklist to make sure everything is good to go.
Skillset requirements are:
- A deep understanding of PHP as it relates to WordPress
- Strong debugging skills
- Independent and capable of figuring out solutions on your own
- GIT experience and able to work with a team